Monday, March 08, 2004

"Its been a bad day, Please dont take a picture" - R.E.M.

  • The weekend was pretty much a bust. I've been feeling pretty lousy since Saturday morning so 1)I couldn't make it to The Heavy Blinkers concert on Saturday night, and 2)with the surprise snowfall yesterday, it would have been a great day to get in some skiing. I called in sick today; the only thing that is nagging me is a bit of a cough. I'll try to make it in to work tomorrow.


  • Is it just me or does The Vines' new video for the song 'Ride' remind you a bit of The White Stripes' video for 'The Hardest Button to Button'?


    • Check out the video for 'Ride' at NME.com.


    • Check out the video for 'The Hardest Button to Button' (couldn't find a link, but then you've all seen it by now).


  • MP3:


  • I did manage to get out of the house for about 3 hours on Saturday, even though I was feeling pretty lousy, and snag the following purchases(at bargain bin prices!):


No comments:

Post a Comment