Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Around the world in...


  • Jeff Tweedy and John Stirrat of Wilco at The Mod Club Theatre(Toronto, Ontario), August 3, 2004: photo by me, Mike Ligon, one of my few pics that came out half way decent...Having taken in performances over the last week from:

    -> the sultry sounds of Cibelle and funky tunes of Breakestra, who both played as part Harbourfront's Hot and Spicy Food Festival, to
    -> the laid back rhythm's of Toots and The Maytals who played the Irie Music Festival [part of the Caribana weekend festivities], to
    ->the amazing live experience of Wilco at The Mod Club Theatre(see picture left),

    this has been a truly multicultural week, so far. Stay tuned for reviews of the above...soon as I can get enough juice out of my rechargeable batteries to upload the photos to my computer.

    This year's summer concert season in Toronto has been a banner one so far, and we're only at the beginning of August! I have the next two days off as well which I had originally booked off for you-know-what...too bad Lollapalooza was cancelled but there are plenty of other things happening in Toronto to keep one occupied.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment