Thursday, August 19, 2004

Busy Bee

  • It's been a busy, busy week. A friend's wedding last Saturday. My cousin's daughter's baptism this past Sunday. Monday, my bro' and I showed my cousin from Chicago around Toronto. My sister's wedding rehearsal yesterday; I'm a candle bearer, so how hard could it be to light a candle, without burning down the church. ;-) My sister's wedding is this Saturday... Nothing much to say music-wise, which hasn't already been said by other Toronto bloggers. I'll be posting photos soon hopefully from the Olympic Island concert, but don't hold your breath for a review; as if anyone even cares about a review at this point, but most of my photos came out fairly good. Concert announcements below that I'll be interested in checking out:

    Just announced[courtesy of Eye]:

    SNOW PATROL Opera House. $17.50 at Ticketmaster Sep 17.

    TEITUR w/ Tina Dico. Mod Club Theatre. $14.50 at Ticketmaster Oct 1.

    THE LIBERTINES Opera House. $16.50 at Ticketmaster Oct 15.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment