Monday, October 31, 2005

So This Is Thriller, Thriller Night

pumpkins, duhOK, I suck. Halloween's almost over and I'm JUST getting around to posting the tracklisting of my Halloween mix CD. So this post is mostly for the records[yes, pun intended]. I culled these tracks from CD's I own, and if anything it got me to listen to CD's that I haven't listen to in a while. The art of the mix CD/tape is a daunting sometimes, and this mix was a bit rushed so the flow of the tracks may not be quite right. The selections aren't really obvious Halloween selections, but creepiness abounds in these tracks in one form or another. So to get all MP3-bloggy on you, I've posted links to a selection of the more obscure tracks[if anyone wants mp3's of any of the other tracks just e-mail me]. Have a safe Halloween. Huahahaha!

01. Death In Vegas - Aisha
02. Beat Happening - Cast A Shadow [mp3]
03. PJ Harvey - Meet Ze Monsta
04. The Raveonettes - Here Comes Mary
05. The Jesus and Mary Chain - Little Red Rooster
06. Pony Da Look - Night Cat [mp3]
07. The Gothic Archies - Your Long White Fingers [mp3]
08. The Sadies - The Creepy Butler [mp3]
09. DJ Shadow - Dark Days [mp3]
10. Portishead - Seven Months
11. Tricky - Christiansands
12. The Fall - The Chiselers
13. Paula Frazer - Deep Was The Night [mp3]
14. Public Image Limited - Graveyard
15. Helium - I Am A Witch [mp3]
16. Suckerpunch - Let's Get Evil [mp3]
17. Kristin Hersh - Your Ghost
18. The Reverend Horton Heat - The Devil's Chasing Me [mp3]
19. Sons And Daughters - Monster
20. The Creeping Nobodies - Quarantine [mp3]
21. The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil

No comments:

Post a Comment