Friday, November 14, 2003

Woohoo! I got tickets for my friend Dino and I for Guided By Voices yesterday. The Constantines are suppose to open but unfortunately we might miss part of their set because Dino works till 9pm. But then The Constantines are suppose to play in my hometown(Mississauga, ON) on November 16, 2003, so maybe I'll catch them then. If you know Mississauga, you'll know that much happens here. We are a big city but it is mostly a suburban center with malls, movie theaters, and parks but not much else in terms of a night life(ie live music[and I'm not counting crappy cover bands]). It's a nice play to live but we're right next door to Toronto, and Toronto is a much more interesting city. Mississauga has recently started to attract some great bands to play the Hershey Centre, such as The Strokes, and The White Stripes who played yesterday. God, I wish I could have gone to that show, but it was sold out on the same day tickets went on sale. But then the Guided by Voices show should be pretty good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment