Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Guilty Pleasures


  • A Walk To Remember soundtrack CD coverWhoa. This is so freaky. As I mentioned yesterday, a song by Switchfoot called "Dare You To Move" caught my interest recently, well at least the beginning of the song which reminded me a lot of Rufus Wainwright. I went so far as to download the mp3. So today at work, there was a garage sale they were holding to raise funds for charity and they had the CD soundtrack to the film "A Walk To Remember" for sale for just 25 cents. I figured I'd pick it up for my sister who's a huge fan of the movie. So lo and behold, I found out the first song on the CD was Switchfoot's "Dare You To Move". I knew the song sounded familiar! So with that song plus, Mandy Moore's "Only Hope" and Toploader's cover of "Dancin' in the Moonlight", the "A Walk To Remember" soundtrack has been a guilty pleasure of mine today. Call me a sap, but the soundtrack just reminds me of how sweet the movie is. ...uhh, that last bit of info was maybe too much information. Maybe it's time to for me to wrestle some alligators or something. ;-)

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment