Friday, October 10, 2008

Nuit Blanche 2008

"Into The Blue" @ Nuit Blanche, Toronto, Ontario (October 4, 2008)
'Into The Blue' @ Nuit Blanche: photo by Michael Ligon

I've had my photos from last weekend's Nuit Blanche up at my Flickr for a bit now, but I thought I'd link up to them through a blog post as well since my blog posts have been kind of sparse lately. Short story goes that I wasn't as impressed with my experience compared to last year but still there were a lot of interesting things to see if you took the time and patience to really absorb it all in. I wished that I made it to Zone C though. My teenage nephew came out with me although the coolest thing he might have seen all night was the Mobile Rave going down St George St at midnight (although technically, I don't think that was actually an official Nuit Blanche event).

Photos: Nuit Blanche in Toronto (October 4, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment