Friday, December 24, 2004

Everyday Is Like A Holiday (With You)

Well, I decided to put together a Christmas music mix at the last minute. I think I've put together a thoroughly enjoyable if not unconventional holiday mix. Since I don't have any hosting space for mp3's I've linked to various other sites(other bloggers' sites, artists' sites, etc...) where you can download some of the songs. Please be kind and pay those other sites a visit. ...So, the Esthero song isn't really a Christmas song but I think it's more than appropriate. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Enjoy!

  A Christmas Story dialogue excerpt - (red ryder)
  The Raveonettes - The Christmas Song
  Esthero - Everyday Is Like A Holiday (With You)
  Mel Tormé - The Christmas Song (Michael Kessler Open Fire Mix)
  Death Cab For Cutie - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
  Old 97's - I'll Be Home For Christmas
  Coldplay - 2000 Miles
  Tom Jones f. Cerys Matthews (Catatonia) - Baby It's Cold Outside [see rocksnob's blogpost on 18-12-2004]
  Bright Eyes - Blue Christmas
  Velocity Girl - Merry Xmas I Love You
  My Morning Jacket - Xmas Time Is Here Again
  Sufjan Stevens - O Come, O Come Emmanuel
  The Cocteau Twins - Winter Wonderland [see mp3 update 20-12-2004]
  Badly Drawn Boy - Donna and Blitzen
  Dean and Britta with Sonic Boom - old toy trains
  Snow Patrol - When I Get Home For Christmas
  The Wandering Step - Christmas At My House
  snowden - white_christmas [link from Gothamist]
  The Walkmen - christmas_party
  Aimee Mann and Michael Penn - christmastime
  The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)
  Zumpano - The Mods of Christmastown
  The Fall - Peel #18 - Hark The Herald Angels Sing
  Lisa Ono - Silent Night

No comments:

Post a Comment