Thursday, August 02, 2007

I Believe In A Good Of Life

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. As a matter of fact, I've been on vacation with family(father, sister, her husband, their baby, and two nephews). We've been in sunny Orlando, Florida since Sunday(July 29, 2007). We rented a rental house in Kissimee and it's been rest and relaxation in between the obligatory trips to Disney World, Epcot Centre, and Universal Studios. We also went to Downtown Disney and are planning a trip to MGM studios. Man, these places are ENERGY hogs - the energy that these places suck to run the air conditioning, lighting, and such but that aside there's things to enjoy and places to see.

We went shopping a few days ago to one of the many outlet malls, and the strangest moment was hearing The Hidden Cameras' "I Believe In The Good Of Life" being pumped through the PA system in the Puma Store.

Prior to the trip, I'd uploaded Jade McNelis' "All The Fables" to my mp3 player before recalling she'd be lived in Florida for a time, so I've been listening to her a lot. Also, I've been listening a lot to The Coast just to remind me of home.

That's it for now. Returning on Sunday afternoon. Yay for returning on a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment