Thursday, December 15, 2005

We've Got 'Stars' Big As Bars, We've Got Rivers Of Gold

Stars live session for BBC 6 Music's Gideon Coe - Dec 2005

I'm getting ready to head down to Lee's Palace for the first of 6 shows that Stars has lined up for Toronto over the next 4 days. Of couse it had to be on a wintery day like today(I'm not looking forward to the driving) but maybe that'll put them in the mood to perform The Pogues' "Fairytale of New York" tonight(maybe they can change all the New York City references in the lyrics to Toronto references!). I'm a little under the weather today also but I'm hopped up on the cold medicine and Vitamin C, and after the little nap I had this evening, I'm raring to go!

Eye Weekly had a brief Q & A with Stars' Torq Campbell about how they'll survive 6 shows over 4 days. Hehe.

The Montreal Mirror talks to Stars' Evan Cranley about God and religion. Stars, Christian rock - yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment