Thursday, March 09, 2006

Phew!

Not much news for this morning; I was dead tired yesterday evening. Maybe it has to do with my running around after work, trying to scoop up tickets to shows that were selling out around town at different outlets. Lesson is to not procrastinate; the shows that you think will not sell out, will always sell out(well at least advance tickets). I got a Wedding Present ticket at Soundscapes, got a Stereolab ticket at Rotate This, and then a Magnolia Electric Co./Destroyer ticket at Horseshoe Tavern. Ain't waiting anymore for friends to make up their mind if they want to go with me.

Eye Weekly meets with UK's Guillemots who are in town for a show at Horseshoe Tavern on March 15th.

Just Keep Bloggin' informs that we can download a free track, "Skinny Boy", from Amy Millan's upcoming debut Arts & Crafts full-length "Honey From The Tombs", being released May 30th.

UK's White Rose Movement's show scheduled for El Mocambo on March 26th has been cancelled[via Rotate This].

Sometimes Zero 7 vocalist, Sia will be at The Mod Club on April 13th[via Rotate This].

And apparently, The Pixies have a SURPRISE show at Phoenix on May 6th, according to a poster at Stille Post. Update: I thought this was a fake post but I went against my better judgement and posted it anyway; assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment