Friday, March 03, 2006

You're The Funny Little Frog In My Throat

It's Friday night. This is my lazy post. Caught a bit of CMW yesterday and I'll try updating you on that tomorrow. I'll probably go check out some more of the festival tonight and I've bought a ticket to the Isobel Campbell show at Revival tomorrow night which is part of the festival.[In related news, Chromewaves informs that the Soundscapes instore that had been scheduled with Isobel for tomorrow afternoon has been cancelled. :-( ] Update: The Rotate This site says Isobel's show at Revival has been cancelled?! In the meantime, this'll probably be the only time I'll ever embed a YouTube video clip into a blog post, but here's Belle and Sebastian performing "Funny Little Frog" on Late Night With Conan O'Brien on March 1, 2006:

No comments:

Post a Comment