Wednesday, December 10, 2003

It's almost 2 o'clock in the morning and I just finished burning some X'mas cd's for some people at work[mind you, there not my cd's but someone's at work]. So briefly I have to state for the record that, the "pardon" came through.....ok, as I was saying below on December 5, 2003, I was "suppose" to have been going back to my old office, but for whatever reasons[and I won't ask why, nor do I care], my manager called me and said that she's able to offer me to continue in my present position at least until the end of December. Woohoo! I might possibly still have to leave by the end of the month, but anything can happen.....originally when I came to my office in March 2003, I was only suppose to be staying for 3 weeks....9 months later I am still there, and I really would hate to leave.....although, if I don't end up leaving anytime soon, I'll feel really silly about all the attention(the cake, the lunches, the gift) that I got when I told people I was leaving.

Tonight, my buddy and I saw Lost in Translation finally!!! My friend thought it was a little slow but I really liked it. I couldn't possibly get into a critique of the film now but possibly in the future. But definitely thumbs up for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment