Friday, December 26, 2003

and we can now all breathe a sigh of relief...

Christmas Day:

- Went to the traditional Christmas Day mass.

- Opened presents with my family [parents, brother, sisters, nephews, sister's fiance]

- Had a really tasty Christmas lunch[glazed ham(yummy!), salad, rice, grilled veggies, chicken]

- Took a nap(a good meal does it to you everytime).

- Watched part of a television movie tear-jerker about a family's newborn baby being abducted but eventually being reunited on Christmas Day. (sniff, sniff)

- Went to my aunt's house with my family for Christmas Dinner and stuffed myself further.

- When I finally got home, I ended up falling asleep in front of the tv, then waking up and dragging myself up to my bed to go back to sleep.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Thinks to look forward to today!
... Christmas Day meal leftovers!
... Boxing Day shopping (I'd like to get a digital camera.)
... (and as the kids say) chill

ps. I've been seeing the television ad for the new movie adaptation of "Peter Pan" and there is something very magical about hearing Coldplay's "Clocks" against the backdrop of the movie.[apparently I am not the first person to comment on this.] I hope the movie is just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment