Friday, December 19, 2003

Spreading some Christmas joy ;)

Over the last couple of weeks, I've slowly become the resident CD 'bootlegger' at my office. Some people in the office have been playing Christmas music during lunch constantly over the last couple of weeks or so; in particular it's Christmas music done West Indian-style; soca, calypso, what have you; these aren't my personal preferences but whatever. As a favour to some people at work, I've agreed to make copies of some of these CD's for them. One CD burned here, a couple CD's burned there; all of a sudden, I'm hit for a request to burn 8 copies of a Christmas CD that a bunch of people want. IF THE AUTHORITIES ARE READING THIS: PLEASE BE ADVISED, I AM NOT PROFITING FROM THIS. [and most of all it's Christmas] :)

No comments:

Post a Comment