Wednesday, December 17, 2003

We're all human; we all do it; taking pleasure in the unfortunate news of others. I actually found it funny[I know, shame on me] that American Idol Justin Guarini was dropped from his record label RCA, due to poor sales of his self-titled debut album. I'm not particularly impressed with any of the American Idols but I could almost smell the stench of the awfulness of his music even before his CD was released; honestly, I haven't heard a single note of his CD but I think I'll take everyone's word and avoid it like the plague. And man I wish he'd shave that RIDICULOUS 'sideshow-bob' looking hairstyle of his.

ps. What I find more surprising is that I don't totally dislike the direction of American Idol Kelly Clarkson's music. IMO, she mis-stepped with her song "A Moment Like This"(we don't need another Celine Dion); however her song "Miss Independent" didn't totally suck(I won't be running out to buy the CD but at least it didn't make my ears bleed). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment