Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Best of 2003 - CD's

After going through my cd's which I purchased in 2003, below, in no particular order, are the ones which I enjoyed the most. [Note: I haven't actually bought that many more CD's released in 2003 than what are listed below; However, I have bought tonnes of other CD's(new and used) which were released before 2003.]




Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack
Lost in translation





The Strokes
Room On Fire
mp3 (courtesy of http://listen.artistdirect.com)





Constantines
Shine A Light
mp3 (courtesy of Sub Pop Records)





Puffy Amiyumi
Nice





Sam Roberts
We Were Born In A Flame





Metric
Old World Underground, Where Are You Now?





The Dears
No Cities Left
mp3, mp3 (courtesy of UmbrellaMusic.com)





Idlewild
The Remote Part





The Super Friendz
Love Energy





Stars
Heart


The Aislers Set
How I Learned To Write Backwards
mp3 (courtesy of Suicide Squeeze Records)
mp3 mp3 (courtesy of Slumberland Records)




The Arcade Fire
The Arcade Fire
mp3 mp3 mp3 mp3





Yo La Tengo
Summer Sun
mp3 mp3





Boy
Boy



ps. please forgive the layout above; this was as much an exercise in my HTML skills than anything else; I do hope to improve though ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment