Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Shamrocks and Shenanigans

  • Happy St. Patricks Day! Well, actually forget about the exclamation mark. It's one of those holidays that's really quite silly[and I mean that in the nicest way]. But I don't get excited about St. Patrick's day. It's basically the day after my mom's birthday. [Happy Birthday mom!] I don't know much about St. Patrick's Day but apparently St. Patrick helped spread Christianity. From there, I don't know when St. Patrick's Day became leprechauns, four leaf clovers, and green beer. THE FOLLOWING IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL:...ok I wore a green[actually, a dark forest green] shirt today but I swear I didn't plan it; I just didn't have any clean shirts to wear....and I passed by a used merchandise store today and they had the House of Pain debut CD for a couple of bucks so I bought it. But really it had nothing to do with it being St. Patrick's Day. They're actually a decent hip-hop group.


  • MP3: In the spirit of St. Paddy's Day listen to an Irish band. Here's an interesting remix of the Undertones - Teenage Kicks [poj mix] courtesy of Poj Masta. Not for the purists!

No comments:

Post a Comment