Monday, March 29, 2004

There is a light that never goes out

  • Toronto Star: A certain kind of evil never dies -> I'm deeply saddened about the news of the discovery of Cecilia Zhang. I decline to say 'the body of, or the remains of...' because she was a 'person' and I'd like to think of her as that. What's even more disturbing is that she was found in Mississauga, the city I have lived in for most of my life. My condolences and prayers go out to the family.


  • What's wrong with this picture?....Who the f!*k cares if he blows his head off and why of all things does one of the cops have no shoes on? (ok, maybe he's wearing shoes on closer look... or else he has no toes, HAHAHA) [picture scanned from 29/03/2004 issue of Metro newspaper [Canadian edition]


  • Pitchfork gives the lowdown on the tracklist for the new album You Are The Quarry which will be released May 18th in the U.S.


  • U.K. zine 'Comes With A Smile' have released the tracklisting of the new CD that will accompany the new issue. Can-con: The CD will include a demo of Sloan's song 'Who Loves Life More' as well as The Constantines' 'St. You', taken from a CBC radio session.

No comments:

Post a Comment