Sunday, March 21, 2004

We did the mash...

  • 'Mashups' are either a fad or an evolution of what hip-hop DJ's or cutup artists were already doing. Regardless of what arguement's correct, I'm enjoying 'mashups' immensely. Never in my life would I have thought I'd enjoy a Britney Spears song as much as I did hearing her sing over Wire as the backing band(see below)! Here are some quality mashups that I thought I'd share with you good people [please note there are no direct links to mp3's; just links to the appropriate web site]:


  • The moon landing as a hoax came up as a topic of conversation today. My cousin's husband said that if NASA wanted to prove they landed on the moon, they could use the hubble telescope to view the surface of the moon. His arguement seemed valid, but then I came across the following article on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment