Thursday, January 15, 2004

"Step Into My Office, Baby"

  • I happened to surf on to the official Belle and Sebastian online web site. They've revamped the site and have relaunched the site with an eye-pleasing new design and layout. Go check it out!


  • Only 5 days to go until the Belle and Sebastian 'Fans Only' DVD is released[on January 20]. I can't wait!


  • Ex-Raptors coach Lenny Wilkens is hired by the ex-Raptors General Manager Isaiah Thomas to be the new coach of the New York Knicks. Do I see a trend here? I was disappointed when the Raptors let Lenny Wilken go but new Raptors coach Kevin Oneill has been doing an adequate if not great job. Now if only the team could co-operate. ... And of course Vince Carter got hurt again. Oh brother.


  • I read the followings news off the Pitchfork Media site today; actually it was yesterday's news; Pixies, Radiohead, Kraftwerk Confirmed For Coachella Fest in May. Pitchfork Media also reports that the Velvet Underground are going to co-headline the second night of the festival. The Pixies! I can't believe it! And the Velvet Underground. Woohoo! I've been wanting to attend the Coachella festival for the last several years. I'm really hoping that this is the year that I finally make it there. Oh, and Coachella happens to occur in May, the month of my birthday!


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment