Friday, January 16, 2004

"All I need is a peace of this mind, Then I can celebrate" - Air

  • One of the greatest bands of the last 10 years will release their new disc on January 27, 2004. That band is Air and the title of their new disc is Talkie Walkie. The new release will also be available as a LIMITED EDITION CD + BONUS DVD. I recently purchased the DVD of The Virgin Suicides which contains a music video of Air's 'Playground Love' which I have yet to see. Now, if only Air tour North America(which I'm also sure they will) then I'll totally go ballistic!


  • The insanity begins! 'Wacko Jacko' pleaded not guilty today to child-molestation charges. I'm willing to give Michael Jackson a fair trial, but he's one totally weird dude, and that I can't forgive.


  • The Magnet Magazine web site is now showing the cover of the new issue(Feb/Mar 2004). The title of the issue is 'Reality Bites: The Eccentrics and Dreamers Issue'. The cover photo is of Robyn Hitchcock. It will feature Robyn Hitchcock, Brian Wilson, Guided By Voices, and more. Looks like an interesting issue.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment