Friday, January 09, 2004

Baby, It's Cold Outside

So as I wrote yesterday, I went home early from work because I had a sore throat. It's not entirely gone today and I called in sick. There's no better day than today to call in sick because it is friggin' chilly outside. I just checked the temperature and it is presently -22 degrees Celsius (-8 degrees F). And that's without the windchill!

I caught the beginning of The Ellen DeGeneres Show on television this morning. I've seen it several times before, but she was so hilarious today that I just might decide taping it every now and then and watch it after work. Ellen rocks!

For more laughs, check out the Dullest Blog in the World. Trust me. :-)

My buddy Carlyle's got two free tickets to the Toronto Raptors/Los Angeles Clippers game today at Air Canada Centre. Guess who's going!

If I get back early enough from the game, maybe I can catch The Darkness who make their U.S. television debut on Late Show With David Letterman.

No comments:

Post a Comment