Wednesday, January 14, 2004

"Oh the weather outside is frightful"


  • It's been a snowy, snowy day and the only thing I can complain about is the 2 hour plus drive[one that usually takes only an hour] that it took me to drive home from work. Traffic was tied up because of several accidents. A little common sense can go a long way, and common sense would tell me that you can't drive fast when the roads are slippery. Morons. .... Otherwise, I'm looking forward to a good ski season[and possibly snowboarding for the first time!]!


  • Photo radar may be making a comeback in Ontario. I'm not the perfect driver. I speed. I get road rage. But if photo radar is implemented, I'm sure as hell not going to want to get a speeding ticket, so I'll probably drive closer to the speed limit. Basically, I think photo radar will help to decrease speeding....Can the whiners please shut up about photo radar being a tax grab; I wish people'd just 'fess up and say that they don't want photo radar because they might not be able to get away with speeding anymore. Morons.


  • Late Night TV Alert:

  • April March plays Lee's Palace on Wednesday January 28, 2004, $7. Head over to the April March web site and listen to the new album 'Triggers'(flash plug-in required; really cool graphics, trust me).

No comments:

Post a Comment