Monday, July 19, 2004

!!!

  • There was a problem at the Photobucket site which was preventing me from uploading photos for the last 5 days or so but they seem to have fixed the problem. Maybe I can finally catch up on posting my reviews of Junior Boys @ Harbourfront, The Skydiggers with The Cash Brothers and Jenny Whiteley @ Yonge-Dundas Square and Atomic 7 @ Yonge-Dundas Square. In the mean time check out those photos here, here and here.


  • Had a chance to go down to Rotate This to pick up a ticket for the Trash Can Sinatras show at Lee's Palace on September 23, 2004. While I was there, I also picked up !!!'s "Louden Up Now" for $14.98 which also included a free bonus CD featuring some remixes.


  • Finally, I'm going to see N.E.R.D. tonight with my bro'. I'll let you know how it all goes.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment