Monday, April 26, 2004

Pixies come alive!

  • Your prayers have been answered if you were kicking yourself for not getting tickets for the Pixies show at Arrow Hall[Mississauga, Ontario, Canada] on Wednesday November 24, 2004 because a SECOND SHOW HAS BEEN ADDED FOR THE DAY AFTER! As per 102.1 The Edge site the ticket info is as follows:

    when: Thursday November 25, 2004

    who: Pixies
    where: Arrow Hall (in Mississauga)

    other info: All Ages/Licenced • Doors 5:30pm • General Admission

    Tickets: $35.00 (incl. GST - Plus applicable service & handling charges) on sale this Thursday @ 10am, available at all Ticketmaster outlets


    You can thank me later. ;-)

    ps. I can't wait for the bootlegs to make their way onto the 'net and people's reactions when they read 'Live In Mississauga' and ask themselves...where the f*!k i s Mississauga?! ... Well, it's my hometown and I can't believe our dumb luck that we're getting the Pixies!


  • phew!....just finished my taxes. I do my own taxes every year...and every year it's a head ache. But I'm getting a refund of about $600.00! Woohoo!